hpObserver is a small program that allows you to monitor networks and website's (or IP's if you prefer).
Current features include;
- Monitor HTTP, HTTPS or UNC path
- Continuous or single pass monitoring
- Comparison validation
- hpHosts inclusion status
- Malware Domain List inclusion status
- Obtain Servers IP(s)
- Obtain rDNS (PTR) for server IP(s)
- Obtain webpage size (in bytes)
- Obtain ASN data for IPs
- Print/Save results
- Send URL to Browser Defender
- Send URL to Exploit Labs Link Scanner
- Send URL to hpHosts Online
- Send URL to Malware Domain List
- Send URL to Norton Safe Web
- Send URL to SiteAdvisor
- Send URL to TrustedSource
- Send URL to vURL Desktop Edition or vURL online edition
- Send URL to Web of Trust
- Send URL to Web Sniffer
- Server response code (i.e. 200, 404, 501 etc)
Download this application.
Frequently Asked Questions
View some of the questions often asked about this application.
Not sure how to use a particular feature?, find the answers here.
Print this document
E-mail this document