Index.dat Suite is a rather unique program that allows you not only to delete the index.dat files, temporary internet files, temp files, cookies and history, but it also allows you to view the index.dat files on your system.
Index.dat Suite's current features include;
Download Index.dat Suite
- View, delete and backup index.dat files
- View and delete Temporary Internet Files (TIF)
- View and delete Cookies
- View and delete History
- View and delete Temp files
- View and delete Recent Documents
- Delete Typed URL's
- Delete Prefetch folder contents
- Auto-generation of batch file to assist in deleting the index.dat files in DOS.
- Optional add to RunOnce, Run or WinLogon registry key
- Optional deletion of swap file (9x users only)
- Optional defrag after file deletion
- Optional backup/deletion of NTUser.dat.log file (2K/XP/Server 2003 users only)
- Optional System Restore point creation
- Full application logging
Download this application.
Frequently Asked Questions
View some of the questions often asked about this application.
Not sure how to use a particular feature?, find the answers here.
Print this document
E-mail this document